Do the Netherlands passport holders need to apply Vietnam visa when entering this country? Vietnam visa requirements in Netherlands will supply you with full information.
Do Netherlands need to get Vietnam visa?
The Immigration law of Vietnam emphasizes any passenger whose nationality is not on the Visa exemption list must obtain Vietnam visa so as to visit Vietnam legitimately.
Not only that, according to the new immigration law which has become valid from 2015 foreigners who break the law of entry and exit will be deported from Vietnam and the maximum fine can be imposed is $2000.
Vietnam offers visa exemptions to travellers from 24 countries, and e-Visas to travellers from 80 countries but not the Netherlands, that means the Netherlands passport holders are the same as most of countries in the Europe require visa to Vietnam.
Vietnam Visa Exemption
1/ This is list of countries that Vietnam Immigration allows their citizens to enter Vietnam without visa with detailed length of stay. Unfortunately, Croatia isn’t in this list. Therefore, you still need visa to enter Vietnam.
|No||Citizens of||Days of Free Visa|
|1||United Kingdom||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2021)|
|2||France||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2021)|
|3||Italy||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2021)|
|4||Spain||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2021)|
|5||Germany||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2021)|
|6||Belarus||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2020)|
|8||South Korea||15 days|
|23||Chile||90 days (Starting from 11 August 2017)|
2/ Besides, there are two cases that you can travel to Vietnam without Visa:
- APEC business travel card holders are exempt from Vietnam visa for not more than 90 days.
- Travelers to Phu Quoc Island with round trip air ticket and staying on the island for 30 days or less are exempt from having Vietnam visa. A visa is required if going outside the island.
If you are a the Netherlands citizen and needs to visit Vietnam, you will need to acquire a Vietnam visa. You can apply for the Vietnam visa in the following two ways:
- By directly applying for the visa through a Vietnam embassy from any of the surrounding countries with the facility.
- By first obtaining the letter of approval online with help of our service and then use it to acquire the Vietnam visa.
How to get Vietnam visa for citizens of Netherlands?
There are 2 official methods in order to response Vietnam visa requirements in Netherlands:
- Visa on arrival – Apply online to get Vietnam visa for citizens of the Netherlands upon arrival. This way has been voted and recommended because of its safe and cheap cost compared to the traditional method. Not only that, you can apply from anywhere.
+ Processing time: from 30 minutes to 24 hours as maximum.
+ Special requirement: there is no requirement for documents, proofs.
+ processing fee: fixed and clearly shown-up
- Apply Vietnam visa for Netherlands citizens at Vietnam Embassy
+ Processing time: from 5-7 working days at least.
+ Special requirement: sending-off original passport with passport’s validity is more than 6 months. Furthermore, application form, letter of entry clearance from the Ministry of Republic security of Vietnam are required.
+ Processing fee: changes at each Embassy
Vietnam visa requirements in Netherlands via Vietnam visa on Arrival
If you apply for the Vietnam visas online through us, you will be served with the letter of approval that is normally delivered to your email account.
Get Vietnam visa from the Vietnam international airport (strictly for air travel) with four steps:
- Visit website online and fill in the visa application form available there
- Clear the service fees with us and follow the instructions
- Receive the letter of approval from us by email, usually within 48 business hours.
- Present the letter of approval, your passport and two of your passport photos at one of the following three Vietnam international airports (Tan Son Nhat, NoiBai and Da Nang), and finally pay the visa stamping fee to get granted your visa.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa Amsterdam, The Hague, Utrecht, Delft, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Groningen, Leiden, Haarlem or any cities in the Netherlands. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
Note: Conditions to get Vietnam visa:
- You must have a valid passport that you acquired in not less than six months ago
- You must present two passport-size photos that were taken within six months.
- Your information in the letter of approval acquired from us must be similar to that in your passport.
Vietnam visa requirements in Netherlands at Vietnam Embassy in Netherlands
Applying through the embassy requires them to make a personal appearance with the following document: an original Netherlands passport, two passport photos, and USD cash for visa processing fee to consular officer. You will then be provided the visa form that you are supposed to fill in with all their details and submit together with their documents and money for visa process to start. The payments of visa process usually vary from embassy to embassy so they will pay as instructed by immigration officers.
Vietnam Visa Requirements for Netherlands citizens: Work Permit
Belgium passport holders are now in Vietnam for working purpose so much. You know, if the Netherlands nationals want to work in Vietnam in a long time, they can not apply for tourism Vietnam Visa, they need Visa to work, this is also a permission that allows them to work in Vietnam.
About Vietnam visa requirements for Netherlands nationals, there are something to be noted:
- Person who does not have a Company in Vietnam agreed to guarantee, please let Visa Agent know so they can handle trade visa instead.
- Dossier set submitted to apply for Visa is irrevocable so at that time travelers must still pay fee as normal
- In case Visa cannot be obtained by visa agent’s fault, they will redo or correct free of charge or refund as required by passenger
- When obtaining Visa, applicants can travel by air or road or waterway from Netherlands or from other countries to Vietnam.
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
In case there are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18/ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718 or Email: email@example.com/ Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/visaonlinevietnamcom/.