From Malaysia, foreigners can travel to Vietnam easily through lots of transportation. However, entering any country all need visa and so as to Vietnam. How can foreigners apply Vietnam visa in Malaysia?
Who need to apply Vietnam visa in Malaysia?
All of foreign visitors traveling to Vietnam are required to hold a valid Vietnam tourist visa. However, Vietnam has a list of exemption Vietnam visa that citizens in these nationalities do not to apply visa. Just take a look at the table below. Check it carefully before applying for Vietnam Visa, you may not waste money and time.
According to the list above, Malaysian citizens are allowed to enter Vietnam without a visa in less than 30 days, they also need to apply visa if they want to stay longer. In case you are not Malaysian passport holder but you now live in Malaysia, your country is not in exemption list, please apply for Vietnam Visa in Malaysia in advance.
What to prepare to apply Vietnam visa in Malaysia?
As you know, there are 2 option to apply for Vietnam Visa in Malaysia. As long as you are in Malaysia, you all can obtain it no matter what your nationality is. e-Visa is a landmark service initiated by the Government of Vietnam so as to travel to Vietnam. This kind of visa is very easy to get. Let’s discover one by one option to choose your best way.
Before submitting your application, you have to prepare some documents:
- Your passport with at least 6 months after arrival to Vietnam and minimum 01 empty page remaining.
- A Credit/Paypal account/Debit card
- Digital Passport Scan (main page)
- Digital ID/Passport image
The time you can get your Vietnam visa depends on the method of processing time you choose. The Vietnam e- Visais valid for 30 days after arrival. Moreover, it is a single entry visa and allows for a maximum stay of 30 days.
Ports of entry that permit the use of a Vietnam tourist visa
- Noi Bai International Airport (Ha Noi)
- Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong)
- Da Nang International Airport
- Cam Ranh International Airport (Khanh Hoa)
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Can Tho International Airport
- Phu Bai International Airport
- Phu Quoc International Airport
- Bo Y Landport
- Cha Lo Landport
- Cau Treo Landport
- Huu Nghi Landport
- Tinh Bien Landport
- Xa Mat Landport
- Lao Bao Landport
- Lao Cai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Nam Can Landport
- Ha Tien Landport
- Song Tien Landport
- Hai Phong Seaport
- Hon Gai Seaport
- Da Nang Seaport
- Quy Nhon Seaport
- Nha Trang Seaport
- Vung Tau Seaport
- Ho Chi Minh City Seaport
How to apply for Vietnam visa in Malaysia?
Applying for visa at Vietnam Embassy in Malaysia
By this way, visitors have to go to Vietnam Embassy in Malaysia and apply for the Visa there. For both Malaysian passport and other countries passport, visitors need to come to Embassy 2 times: one for applying and one for picking visa up. You should call to Vietnam Embassy in Malaysia for details if you want to make sure.
In case you come personally to Vietnam Embassy in Malaysia, you need to fill in the application form, show 2 passport-size photos, pay the fee in cash, and then return to Vietnam embassy after 4-5 working days to pick up your Vietnam Visa.
Vietnamese Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Address: No. 4, PersiaranStonor, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: (603) 2148 4036, 2148 4534
- Fax: (603) 2148 3270, 2141 4696
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applying Vietnam visa On Arrival
Visa on Arrival is used by many people who live so far away from the Embassy or Consulate, do not have time to go there apply for yourself, do not want to lose the issues (passport, money or documents) by postal mail. With this way, you can stay at home, access the Internet and follow some simple steps to get a Vietnam Visa.
You can apply for Vietnam Visa on Arrival in Malaysia but it is only applicable for air travel only. In case you enter Vietnam by other transport, you need to apply a full visa. The stamping fee must be paid in cash only (both Vietnam dong and USD) at Vietnam International Airports.
You should fill in the Apply visa online form with your information about:
- Your full name, Date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number, passport validity…
- Purpose of visit: tourist or business visa to Vietnam.
- Type of visa: 1 month; 3 months and single or multiple entries visas.
- Arrival date: same as your flight ticket. In case you have not booked any ticket, arrival date should be the same as the ticket that you will book later on or any day after that time.
- Arrival airport: you can choose one of them, as these type of visa on arrival airport are accepted at all Vietnam international airports, there is no problem when you choose incorrect arrival airports. Vietnam International airports include: Tan Son Nhat International airport (Ho Chi Minh City), Noi Bai International airport (Hanoi Capital);Da Nang International airport, Cam Ranh International airport (Nha Trang city), Can Tho International airport ( Can Tho city), Phu Quoc International airport ( Phu Quoc Island).
Processing Time: It will depend on when you want to receive visa. There are many times such as 2 working days, 4-8 working hours, from 30 minutes to 1 working hour or even in Time off, Sat, Sun or Holidays
After processing time, you will be received Vietnam visa approval letter and Vietnamese visa application form ( NA1 form), you should:
- Print out both of the forms and fill out the NA1 form.
- Prepare 02 passport photos size 4×6 with white background (taken not over 6 months with no glasses) and an amount of USD in at least it has to be suite for Vietnam visa stamping fee as below:
– 25USD for 1-3 months single entry visa;
– 50USD for 1-3 months multiple entries visa;
– 95USD for 6-months multiple entries visa;
– 135USD for 1-year multiple entries visa;
Put all the mentioned things above along with your passport in a package before taking your flight to Vietnam.
When you arrive in International airports in Vietnam, you need to go directly to “Vietnam Landing Visa Office”, At this place, you need to give your passport, your passport photos, Vietnam visa approval letter, NA1 form, stamp fee to Vietnam Immigration officers. After checking, they will stamp the Vietnam visa into your passport.
The time you can get your Vietnam visa depends on the method of processing time you choose. The Vietnam Tourist Visa in Malaysia valid for 30 days after arrival, just 1 time entry/ exit. Moreover, it is a single entry visa and allows for a maximum stay of 30 days.
Are you afraid of having trouble at the airport for stamping visa such as be bothered or made difficulty by airport security or no one assists procedures for visa stamping at the Vietnamese international airports or could be denied visa stamping and rejected for entry? We recommend you to use FAST TRACK service with quick support for stamping visa at Vietnam airports, or some extra services are available when you apply online as CAR PICK UP, BOOKING HOTEL, BOOKING TOUR,…
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Malacca, Penang, Terengganu, Sabah, Kedah, Perak, Pahang or any cities in Malaysia. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
Should you need any further information or have any problem with visa, contact us:
Address: 1 Floor, 56 Nguyen Cu Trinh Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Phone: +84 839 20 24 26
Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18 \ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718
Tollfree USA: 1866-278-6239