Visitors staying in Malaysia or being Malaysian who want to enter Vietnam all need a Vietnam Visa. Traditionally, you get your visa at the Vietnam Embassy in Malaysia and they never heard about service fee & stamping fee. Nowadays, when Vietnam visa on arrival program is launched, it becomes a best option to get visa to Vietnam because it’s convenient & much cheaper. This is everything you need to know about Vietnam Visa fees in Malaysia.
Applying Vietnam Visa on Arrival in Malaysia
Some people do not want to lose the issues (passport, money or documents) by postal mail, and some others do not have time to go there apply for themselves or may be they live so far away from the Embassy/ Consulate, there is an easy way for them. Just staying at home, accessing the Internet and doing some simple steps, you, as well, will get a Vietnam Visa. As long as you are in Malaysia, you all can obtain it no matter what your nationality is.
Luckily, nowadays, you do not need to be at Embassy/ Consular but still have a Vietnam Visa, that mean you get a Visa Agent to help you get Vietnam Visa on Arrival and Visa stamped at Vietnam International Airports.
- STEP 1: FILLING OUT THE SECURE APPLICATION FORM ONLINE providing: Full name, Date of birth, Passport number, Nationality, Date of arrival, Vietnam visa length.
- STEP 2: GETTING THE CONFIRMATION AND PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS double check your information and make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- STEP 3: RECEIVING YOUR APPROVAL LETTER AND INSTRUCTIONS TO GET YOUR VISA STAMPED We shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time.
We strongly recommend you to apply for a Vietnam Visa Online due to the shortest and the quickest way to get Vietnam Visa.
Required Documents: No documents needed.
The time you can get your Vietnam visa depends on the method of processing time you choose. The processing time is from 1 to 2 working days. In urgent case, you can get visa in 4 to 8 working hours and in rush service, it takes you from 30 minutes to 1 working hour. The Vietnam Tourist Visa in Malaysia valid for 30 days after arrival, just 1 time entry/ exit. Moreover, it is a single entry visa and allows for a maximum stay of 30 days.
Applying Vietnam Visa via Vietnam Embassy in Malaysia
If you live near the Embassy or Consulate and have enough time, you can go applying a Vietnam Visa for yourself. Remember this, the process time will depend on how fast you need your Vietnam Visa. For detail information, you should call to Vietnam Embassy to make sure. All you need to prepare are: your passport, money and 1 new envelope with stamp on it and your exact home address in order to avoid losing issues.
The process is a little simple: come personally to Vietnam Embassy in Malaysia, fill in the application form, show 2 passport-size photos, pay the fee in cash, and then return to Vietnam embassy/consulate after 4-5 working days to receive your Vietnam visa. In the other hand, you can send off your passport, application form, 2 passport-size photos via postal mail/ express to Vietnam Embassy/ Vietnam Consulate in Malaysia, make payment per instructions, get your passport with the visa stamp after 4-5 working days as well.
Vietnamese Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Address: No. 4, PersiaranStonor, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: (603) 2148 4036, 2148 4534
- Fax: (603) 2148 3270, 2141 4696
- Email: email@example.com
Vietnam Visa fees in Malaysia
Firstly, you need to know that, there are 2 kind of Vietnam Visa fees in Malaysia: Service fee and Stamping fee.
Visa service fee is paid for the visa agent for their processing your Vietnam visa request. The agent shall be representative for you to apply with the Immigration Department to get the visa approval letter in time as your booking. This amount is extremely small and you have to pay online in advance to get visa approval letter then able to pick up the visa on arrival at the Vietnam International Airport.
Stamping fee is compulsory fee when get visa stamped on your passport, ruled by the Immigration Department. The cost of stamping fee is announced publicly at any legal Governmental website and on the landing visa counter at any international airport. You can pay this fee directly to the Immigration Department ‘s officer at landing visa desk by cash (in USD or VND) and receive the red bill for this fee.
This table below will so you the Vietnam visa price just for Malaysian citizens that you can refer:
VIETNAM TOURIST VISA (GET VISA ON ARRIVAL) in Normal service, counted by Service Fee + Stamping Fee:
- 1 month single (Single entry visa to Vietnam for 1 month (per person in USD): US$ 18/pax + US$ 25
- 1 month multiple (Multiple entries visa to Vietnam for 1 month (Quote per person in USD): US$ 23/pax + US$ 50
- 3 months multiple (Multiple entries visa to Vietnam for 3 months (Quote per person in USD): US$ 38/pax + US$ 25
- 3 months multiple (Multiple entries visa to Vietnam for 3 months (Quote per person in USD): US$ 75/pax + US$ 50
- 6 months multiple (Multiple entries visa to Vietnam for 6 months (Quote per person in USD): US$ 398/pax + US$ 95
- 1 year multiple (Multiple entries visa to Vietnam for 1 year (Quote per person in USD): US$ 550/pax + US$ 135
Above is some particular example. If you want to know detail, please visit Vietnam Visa Fees, remember to choose your nationality before submitting.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Malacca, Penang, Terengganu, Sabah, Kedah, Perak, Pahang or any cities in Malaysia. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
In applying process, if you have any comments, difficulties or need further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to support you at our best!
- Address: 1 Floor, 56 Nguyen Cu Trinh Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 839 20 24 26
- Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18 \ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tollfree USA: 1866-278-6239