Finding information is surely the first thing that all of visitors and business man do before making a decision about applying for a visa. Beside tourist visa with a short time, there also has business visa for people who want to work in Vietnam for a long time. The following will guide you details about available visa types, documents requirement for the application, visa fees, visa form for Qatar citizen who want to travel Vietnam with Vietnam Business Visa.
When do Qatar citizens need Vietnam Business Visa?
According to immigration rules, Vietnam business visa are needed for Qatar nationals, or people living in Qatar when they come to Vietnam with many purpose such as: Explore business potentialities, set up industrial venture, purchase or sell merchandise, attend conferences or meetings…
Though, Qatar citizens visiting Vietnam for working can apply for business visa on the same procedure. By getting the business visa, you’ll not need to apply for work permit whose procedure is incredibly difficult and time-consuming.
Validity of Vietnam Business Visa for Qatar citizens
The maximum period of stay a business visa is one year. There are single and multiple entries for short-term visa (valid for three months) however the long-term visa is issued with multiple entries solely.
- Your passport with at least 6 months from the date of travel to Vietnam and minimum 01 empty page remaining
- Visa Application forms.
- 2 photographs : 35X45cm, white background, 80% face size, taken within 6 months and without glasses.
- Invitation letter
- Return ticket flight.
Vietnam Visa on Arrival Cost
There is an easier way to get Vietnam Business Visa for Qatar passport holders: get a Visa Agent apply for you. Your visa will be given at the airport where you land. This is a very convenient way, you do not need to go to to the Embassy or Consulate, just need to stay at home, access the Internet and do some simple steps, you will get a Vietnam Business Visa. On the other hand, processing time maybe shorter than when you apply at Embassy, it becomes the most convenient way if you are in urgent case.
The visa fee in Qatar depends on the service you choose. Process time is from 1 to 2 working days. In urgent service, you can get visa in 4 to 8 working hours and in rush case, it takes you from 30 minutes to 1 working hour.
How to get Vietnam Business Visa in Qatar? Just doing 3 following steps, you will get Vietnam Visa easily:
- After accessing in website to apply Vietnam visa form, you must fill out the secure application form online with your information such as full name, date of birth, passport number, date of arrival…
- After double checking your information to make sure that all are correct, you can also make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- You are going to receive your approval letter and instructions to get your visa stamped. We shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time.
Besides that, when you apply visa on arrival, you can also book some extra services. Some extra services are available in variety of kinds once you apply online as AIRPORT FAST-TRACK SERVICE & VIP, CAR PICK-UP, HOTEL RESERVATION, TOUR BOOKING or VIETNAM VISA EXTENSION. These services will make your trip be more comfortable and flexible, of course you can choose them or not, no problem!
Get Vietnam Business Visa via Vietnam Embassy in Qatar
For more information about Vietnam visa or visa news, please visit the website Vietnam Embassy in Qatar, it is provided for news and service purpose or leave us a comment. We will help you with our best!