Qatar citizens have required a visa to travel to Vietnam for purposes of tourism, visiting relative or studying. Travellers can visit Phu Quoc’s Island without a visa for up to 30 days, just applicable for those who travel to this Island only, go to other parts of the country from Phu Quoc later on your trip is not permitted
Option 1: Apply Visa On Arrival online with Vietnam Immigration Dept.
We strongly recommended you should apply Vietnam Visa Online via our website because this is the best way to save your time, money and help you avoid some unwanted troubles.
You just need to complete 4 steps to apply Visa On Arrival with us at https://visaonlinevietnam.com/apply-vietnam-visa-form. Then, we will send you an approval letter within 2 working days in normal case; 4 hours to 8 hours in the emergency case or only 30 minutes in pressing the case. You just print out this letter to get Vietnam visa when arriving at the International Airport in Vietnam (Hanoi, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh) and show this letter to the Vietnam Immigration Officer, pay the stamping fee for Vietnam Government then get visa stamped.
Option 2: Apply for Visa at Vietnam Embassy in your living
Besides, applicants can get Business Visa by themselves at Vietnam Embassy in their local living. Some required documents should be prepared:
- Original signed Qataris passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- Passport-type photograph: 2 photos sized 4 x 6
- Business Letter: A business letter from either the sending company in the Qatar or sponsoring company in Vietnam. The letter should be printed on company letterhead stationery, addressed to the Embassy of Vietnam, and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above). Business letters from Qataris companies should adhere to the following guidelines:
• Briefly introduce the applicant (please specify employment status/position held in the company by applicant).
• State the nature of the business to be conducted (i.e. business meetings, contract negotiations, etc.) and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in Vietnam.
• Specify the type and desired validity of the visa (i.e. one-year multiple entry business visas).
• Guarantee of sufficient funds for travel.
Embassy of Vietnam in The State of Qatar
Address:Villa No. 8 (Near Saha 109 street), West Bay Lagoon,Doha,Qatar
Phone: (+974) 4412 8480; 4412 8365; 4412 8366
Consular section: (+974) 4412 8993
Fax: (+974) 4412 8370
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org